Our Professional Charges:
||% of Annual CTC
||Jr Levels- Top Management
||8.33 % of Annual CTC (Inclusive of PF, Gratuity, Bonus, Incentives, Mediclaim)
- Company/Client will share detailed Job Description to “Accord Consultants”
- After Successful joining of the candidates from our end, Company/Client will share necessary information of candidates joining & CTC details to the “Recruitment Agency” with in 5 working days.
- Recruitment Agency will raised invoice with in 7 working days.
- Company/Client will clear invoice raised by Recruitment Agency in 45 working days.
- “Accord Consultants” will be responsible for the Replacement only when Payment made with in 45 days from the date of joining of the Candidate.
- Company/Client will be bound to pay the “Accord Consultants” once candidate recruited through us completes 45 days service in your organization (Applicable for fresher/DME-Trainee candidates as well)
- Accord Consultants” will be responsible for One Free Replacement of Candidate, If Our Candidate leaves the organization before 90 Days and payments made within 45 days from the date of joining of the Candidate.
- “Accord Consultants” will replace the candidate according to previous JD only.
- “Accord Consultants” will not be responsible for any free replacement, If Company /Client terminates our candidate on the basis of Performance.
- If the CTC of the replaced Candidate is Higher, The Company/Client will bound to pay the difference in CTC of new hired Candidate according to our above mentioned T&C
- All Payments/Cheques/D.D are payable to “Accord Consultants”, only.
- Company will send courier of Cheque/D.D on below mention address
- Candidate database send from “Accord consultants” once will be valid till next 6 months. And, if candidate is recruited Client/Company will share necessary information to Agency.
232, Savitri Vihar, Somalwada
Wardha Road, Nagpur
Pin Code: 440025
The above does not forms the complete agreement with your organization. The empanelment agreement will be signed by both the parties on mutual agreement of terms & conditions.